At Adelle Jewellery, we care about your privacy and it is important for you to always read and be aware of the following policy which explains how we collect and use personal information that we obtain through your transactions and interactions with Adelle Jewellery. This includes the use of the website (www.adellejewellery.com), purchases or related activities you make on other Adelle Jewellery shopping platforms, advertising, social media networks, through third party sources, when you connect with us via mobile phones and other digital platforms and includes the collection of information when you make a visit to the Adelle Jewellery store.
We collect personal information about you through various channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include :
- Personal information (such as full name, gender, date of birth, postal address, email address, marital status and other mobile or telephone numbers).
- Your other information (such as purchase and transaction history, personal interests).
- Customer information (your questions and comments, experience with our products, and repair service history).
- Payment information (debit or credit card details).
We collect, process and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage and fulfill purchase orders at your request and facilitate delivery.
- Provide customer support (including repairs, alterations, cleaning and other services) and provide related information including service announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmations.
- Send promotional materials and marketing communications (including special programs and offers, event invitations, surveys and other communications relating to us and other third party partners that we think interesting for you) via email, telephone, Adelle Royalty Member application and other digital platforms.
- Maintain databases and conduct market research to provide and identify products and services tailored to your personal interests based on receipts, such as your purchase history and previous interactions with us.
The need to issue invoices and safe resell and exchange process.
Share your information
Adelle Jewellery is committed to protecting the personal information we collect and will only share personal information with service providers who perform service functions on our behalf (such as website providers, logistics companies, payment service providers and other third party services) based on our instructions. We do not allow these service providers to use or disclose information unless necessary to perform services on our behalf.
You have the right to request access to any personal information we own about you in the records, to correct inaccuracies and update old information. Please contact us as indicated below ('How to contact us’). In some circumstances, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information or restrictions on its use.
How to contact us